.

Sitting on the sidelines observing life.






Thursday, December 2, 2010

What happened to yesteryear?

My precious baby turns 22 tomorrow. Where in the world did all the time go. It seems like she was just born week before last.


She was so cute when she was born. I remember that instant feeling of unconditional love that consumed me the moment I saw her. That love has not changed.


It hasn't been easy, raising her. Of course it's never easy rasing any child. It is a tough job. A rewarding job. Expecially when you see them grow into beautiful, smart, young women. She's not perfect, by any means, but she is great. Both my girls are. I am so lucky to have such successful young ladies to call my own.


But rally, where did the time go? I remember baking cupcakes a time or two. And going to dance lessons, and piano lessons, and scouts, and

No comments:

Post a Comment